Sunday, August 17, 2014


Photos by: Joel Moore | Edited by: Alice Burnett
Wearing |OverallsOshKosh, T-Shirt: Fab'rikNecklace: Light Years, Boots: Steve Madden, Sunglasses: 80's Purple
It feels as if I've been on "the hunt" for the perfect pair of overalls all summer. However, I am always up for a challenge, so when I found this pair of OshKosh ankle length overalls in my mother's closet I knew a DIY was in order. After one bucket of bleach and a quick trim- I finally had the overalls of my dreams for the price of FREE! I can't wait to transition these into my fall wardrobe and pair them with pastel chunky knit sweaters and some mules.


  1. Really lovely outfit my dear!


  2. Hey! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award, click my post to learn what it’s all about:

    Love, Elle

  3. Oh my goodness, that is an awesome DIY! You're so lucky to have found those, they look great.

    Raissa |