Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hippie, Schmippie

Photos byWalter Johnson Edited by: Alice Burnett
Wearing |Dress: Forever 21, Necklace: Light Years, Bag: DIY, Sunglasses: ASOS
So this past year I've been telling myself it's time to stop shopping at forever 21 and start investing a little more in my wardrobe. However sometimes I just can't resist a fast fashion fix. Which is how I happened to stumble-upon this little on trend tie dye number. Styled for a night out with my glass pendant, simple sandals, ASOS sunnies, and a black envelope clutch. 

2 comments:

  1. Really cool dress! I try to purchase more investment pieces too, but a F21 every once in a while is ok. ;)

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print of this dress, so pretty!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete