Friday, August 29, 2014

Basic B



Photos byPolly Baumgartener | Edited by: Alice Burnett
Wearing |Dress: Brandy Melville (get here), Hat: Diesel, ShoesSam Edelman, Sunglasses: 80's Purple
Some days ya just gotta be "basic." With a company like Brandy Melville, known for their affordable and comfortable basic pieces, these kind of days run a lot smoother. I acquired this white, heavy-weight cotton, baby doll dress in early summer. So far its been a great basic piece, offering endless ways to dress it up or down. I even own it in black! With my recent move to NYC it's been an ideal garment for my new, "on the go" life style, getting me from A to B while still looking like I put in some effort.

2 comments:

  1. That hat thought! ♡ ♡ ♡
    Love this look.

    Allison xx

    http://negative85.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete