Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer Denim


Photos byPolly Baumgartner | Edited by: Alice Burnett
Wearing | Dress: H&M  ShoesBCBG (similar here), Necklace: Light Years, Jacket: Iris Los Angeles
A denim jacket is the perfect summer staple, the best part being that you can take it straight into chilly fall days with out looking out of place. Its such a versatile piece which can easily be dressed up or down and adds an instant relaxed edge to more feminine outfits. Which, if your like me and have a bit of a tomboy side, its the perfect way to wear more feminine looks and still feel one-hundred percent you! I found this great body-con midi dress at h&m the other week, which happened to perfectly couple with my Iris Los Angeles denim jacket. Allowing a more causal vibe for a statement dress I may have normally stayed away from. Paired with my go to summer sandals, my favorite wool felt halt, and a glass triangular pendant I was feeling confident and ready for a night out.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! love the shoes

    xo Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tied up your midi dress in these photos! Such a great look!

    Jenna l Clothed in Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. You can really pull off those hats.

    Silvia
    Spanish Muse

    ReplyDelete