Friday, June 20, 2014

Simply Simple

Photos byPolly Baumgartner | Edited by: Alice Burnett
Wearing | SunniesForever 21, ShirtASOS ShoesBCBG (similar here), Shorts: DIY, Necklace: Light Years, Bag: Forever 21 (old)
Sometimes there is nothing better than casual simplicity within an outfit. Not only is it easy but it's diverse and gives off a very effortless and put-together look. I wait around all year long for Summer just for the mere reason I can pull back out my go to high wasted denim shorts, there's something just so easy about denim. On this particular day I whipped out my white Asos button down, my nude BCBG sandals, and a simple gold horn pendant to create the perfect simple summer look.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post where were you the background is beautiful. Your outfit totally reminds me of something I would wear.

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete