Monday, June 2, 2014

Floral Ambition

Photos by: Bob Burnett | Edited by: Alice Burnett
Wearing | SunniesForever 21RomperMarshalls (similar here), ShoesBCBG (similar here), Hat: Diesel, Necklace: DIY, Clutch: DIY

I should probably stop shopping in the junior department and start investing in some higher end pieces,but I just can't seem to bring my self to. I've been on the market for a romper that would fit my body type and make me feel confident for quite some time now. So when I found this one in Marshalls with a sixteen dollar price tag, I knew we would be leaving together. On this particular day I went for a look that was a bit more feminine than I would normally go for by combining my gold chain choker, black wool-felt hat, and the perfect summer sandals. However after some styling experimentation I discovered this new piece will also pair well with my leather jacket, and some black slingbacks for a more edgy approach. That's the best thing about personal style though, with a little bit of brainstorming you can make your wardrobe far more versatile than you could ever possibly imagine.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete