Monday, June 16, 2014

#babesindesigner


So I've decided on skipping any kind of Resort 2015 review and taking it straight to the men (boys)! Besides, looking at male models is more fun anyways. Menswear SS 2015 has begun (in London at-least). London fashion always possesses a fun and modern flair. This seasons collections appear to be merging futuristic aspects and 70's inspired prints with a chill streetwear vibe. Below I've picked some of my favorite collections thus far; have a look and let me know in the comments some of your favorites. Now excuse me while I go repeatedly browse through these collections over on Style.com as I "patiently" wait around for the Givenchy SS 2015 Menswear show. #babesindesinger

Images via style.com

Christopher Kane - SPRING 2015 MENSWEAR

Richard Nicoll - SPRING 2015 MENSWEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment