Tuesday, April 29, 2014

sailors and flowers

Photos by: Sarah Miller & Rachel Bradley 
Wearing | Sunnies: 80's Purple, Necklace: DIY, Top: H&M, Jacket: Fedora Boutique, Pants: Mango, Shoes: Sam Edelman
\These floral trousers from Mango have been on heavy rotation in my closet since purchased. So as expected, I've slowly become bored with them and desired a new way to bring them to life. As a lover of anything thats a bit ecletic I decided to give the whole stripes and floral styling pair a go, adding a denim jacket and black booties to give a more tomboy vibe and my gold chain collar necklace for a finishing detail. In honor of what was a glorious spring day and my floral print pants I decided to spend a lovely afternoon with friends at the beautiful Raleigh Rose Garden, enjoying every ounce of sunshine peaking through the trees that I could get!

No comments:

Post a Comment